Terms of Agreement for All Services
The GOODNIGHT GROUP LLC (hereinafter referred to as "tGG") agrees to furnish & provide counter surveillance consulting information to a qualified individual(s) or entity (hereinafter referred to as "Client") upon the following terms & conditions.
1. Services Provided. Client agrees that “tGG” shall provide counter surveillance consulting, personal home or office security assessments, and sweeping services for detecting possible listening devices, hidden cameras, and phone bugs as outlined in any subsequent services agreement. The GOODNIGHT GROUP LLC will not engage in any private investigations, targeted surveillances, background checks, personal security / bodyguard activities, or install/maintain any security detection or alarm systems as outlined by the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (VA DCJS).
2. Payment for Services, Collection & Guarantee. Client agrees to pay “tGG” for services rendered at the rates set forth in the accompanying price list payment will be by a major credit card. The Client shall not stop payment or otherwise avoid payment, on any credit card submitted to provider for payment. All costs related to collections, including, but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees, will be paid by Client. “tGG” does not warrant and/or guarantee the results of its consulting services nor does it warrant the accuracy of the information provided to client.
3. Prohibited Uses & Compliance. Client agrees that the information furnished by “tGG” will comply with the list of enumerated uses in paragraph one (1) above. Client shall not use the services provided by "tGG":
To locate suspects in a criminal or civil suit; track down victims of fraud, their family member, or friends to develop a news story.
To cause emotional and physical harm (e.g. stalking, harassing, etc.) or other violations of law.
To obtain and locate personal information on well known celebrities and government officials, for any purpose.
Shall not be used in connection with credit repair services, to locate previous debtors or to assist in the determination of whether or not to file a personal lawsuit or judgment against the subject of the report.
Shall not be used by Professional or Commercial users for purposes that are not within their normal course of business.
Shall not be used to access individual reference data on one self or out of personal curiosity.
4. Compliance with Laws & Regulations. In order to achieve the highest legal and ethical conduct mandated by State and Federal Laws and Regulations and in furtherance of legitimate and lawful pursuit, Client agrees, to abide by the above enumerated list of restricted uses as well as all local, state, and federal laws and regulations, including but not limited to the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Federal Trade Commission, and the industry principles developed by the Individual Service Group (IRSG) with the assistance of the Federal Trade Commission. Client is urged to seek Legal counsel to assist him/her with respect to any law or regulation.
5. Indemnification. Client will indemnify and hold harmless Provider. In the event that a complaint, lawsuit, or other action is filed as a result of Client’s acts or omissions related to Provider’s contract for services, Client shall defend all claims, suits, proceedings and pay any and all costs including reasonable attorney's fees, incident to any of the foregoing.
6. Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Virginia and shall be binding upon their respective personal representatives, successors and/or assigns. The state of Virginia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute related to this agreement.